“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain

Saturday, September 25, 2010

YES!

Hey there,

I just wanted to quickly update everyone - I found out last night that I was officially accepted into the Omicron Delta Kappa chapter National Leadership Honor Society at Bryant. After a month long application process, I am so relieved that it is all finally over! I am also very excited to be 1 of the 20 juniors at Bryant to be inducted this fall!

Be sure to check out my next post soon - tomorrow we are going to a running of the bulls in San Fernando! Don't worry - I'm not running, just watching!


Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment